Sunday, August 3, 2008

Module 7

We are at the end of the course! This week I worked hard on creating my final project. I created 4 assessment tools and related them to my course about food safety and HACCP. I feel I learned a lot through this project. It helped me try to relate my content to an online course and how to use different assessment tools.

I received great feedback from an individual student. She helped me drastically create my final project. The small errors I did not see, she did. Classmate feedback is great because as the person developing the project you may not see the little thing

1 comment:

Datta Kaur said...

Holly,

Congratulations on your level of learning in this course! I suggest a final reflection with a link to your final project here.

You've done so well and have enjoyed sharing my summer with you!

Datta Kaur