Friday, June 27, 2008

Module 2 Reflection

This week I finally figured out how to successfully create a blog. After reading the provided readings I came up with some good thoughts about blogs. I really believe it is easier for individuals to sit at a computer and write their thoughts vs. writing on paper. For a younger student, using the internet to journalize could be an incentive. I really like the fact that others can look at the entries and make comments.

I had a very difficult time just getting a user name set up. I tried every site provided in the content and only one worked. Once I got it set up I didn't like that I wasn't able to create an attractive page. Finally I got this to work and so far I like it. I look forward to learning more and becoming more familiar with blogs!

1 comment:

Datta Kaur said...

Congratulations Holly - great looking blog! Thanks for being so adventuresome with the tech tools!

Datta Kaur